The minimum age for Four Court adult classes is 18 years.
Junior groups will be instructed as closed groups. Monitors/leaders are required to monitor children at all times outside class hours.
– Where a scheduled class has fewer than 4 students, Four Court College reserves the right to cancel, change, or adapt class times, weeks and/or semester durations.
– Four Court College reserves the right to alter, amend, exchange and revert both the times and locations of student courses.
– Fees include placement test, tuition, handouts, use of computers, and end of course certificate. Fees do not include exam fees, lunch or other meals, health insurance, and bank charges. A €50 registration fee will apply to all courses.
4. Airport Transfers / Meets & Greets
– Four Court College can arrange for you to be met at the airport and taken to your accommodation. This service costs €70 and is available from 08:00 to 23:00. Transfers outside these hours are subject to a €30 supplement.
– A Four Court College representative will Meet & Greet students at our apartment accommodations. This service is provided from 10:00 – 22:00. Arrivals outside these hours may have to make alternate arrangements until the service is next available.
5. Four Court College Calendar
No lessons take place on the following days: January 1 – January 5, March 19, March 30, April 2, May 7, June 4, August 6, October 29, December 24 – January 4, 2019.
There is no reduction in fees when a course includes a public holiday and classes are not compensated for.
– A fee of €65 is charged on all accommodation bookings.
– A supplement of €30 per week will be required on all bookings with special dietary requirements (halal, gluten, etc).
Host Family – Price based on seven nights from Saturday or Sunday. Half-board.
Other Accommodation Types may be organised subject to request.
Christmas Holidays – it may be possible to stay in an accommodation over Christmas but supplements may be required. Availability and cost should be checked with the school before making a booking.
– Students should have medical and/or travel insurance before traveling.
– EU nationals should bring a European Health Insurance Card.
– Non-EU nationals should contact their local Irish embassy or Consulate or visit the Department of Justice website for details of visa requirements. Four Court College offers an efficient visa support service.
– Payment can be made by any of the following methods
(a) FLYWIRE transfer; (refer website for Bank details)
(b) Credit / Debit Card (Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover, Diners, Laser);
(c) Cash; (Only for EU Students)
(d) Eurocheque. A commission of between 1% – 3% fee may be charged on foreign (non-Irish) cheques. Students may not start courses/receive documents until cheques have cleared.
Important Payment Notes
– All payment charges must be paid by sender.
– Payment is due a minimum of 2 weeks before the start of the booking.
– Student name or number must be clearly identifiable.
– Short-term course bookings (1 – 12 weeks) may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of course with a €150 administrative penalty. Where accommodation has been booked the booking fee (€65) and 1 week of the chosen accommodation will be charged.
– For short-term cancellations received 1 to 7 days before the course begins, 50% of the full amount will be refunded (minimum cancellation fee is €150).
– Non-EU students who receive a confirmation letter from Four Court College may not cancel their booking unless they have cancellation documentation from Irish immigration authorities. Non-EU students who obtain a confirmation letter are obliged to prove they have been refused entry to the country or else attend their course.
– In the event that a non-EU student coming to Four Court College for a short course (1 – 12 weeks), and in need of a holiday visa, is refused permission to travel, the cancellation policy for 1 – 12 weeks will come into effect.
– Once a course has commenced no cancellations are allowed. This includes a late arrival, early departure, or days missed during the course.
– Four Court College, discounts courses of certain durations. These courses may not be changed, altered or broken up if the student avails of the discount (except for visa-holding non-EU students who are entitled to holidays in line with ILEP regulations).
– Minimum 24 hours is required to cancel an individual (1-2-1) lesson without cost. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at the full price of the lesson.
– All cancellation requests are counted from the time they are received in writing. Please bear in mind the office hours are Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:30.
– For students who have to apply for a non-EU visa prior to travelling, cancellations due to a refusal of the application are subject to a €150 charge. INIS documentation is required for cancellations to be accepted.
– No refunds will be made after a student has started. Similarly, accommodation will not be refunded after students arrive (either in case of cancellation or change/shortening of stay). Any change will incur charges in full from the start date of the booking.
– Refunds may take up to 20 working days from receipt of cancellation notice and/or bank information.
– Course and accommodation bookings may not be carried over year-to-year.
– Course and accommodation bookings may not be transferred.
– For non-EU Students, no unscheduled breaks are permissible except in documented cases of illness or close family bereavement.
All the data will be securely held by Four Court College as per GDPR law.